Future Of The South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape And Forecasts To 2018
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the South Korean defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC:-
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Future of the South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain a market share in the South Korean defense industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
South Korean defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 7.3% during the review period and values US$31.0 billion in 2013. Increasing threats from North Korea to use missiles against it, rising tensions in the Korean peninsula, and the modernization of its armed forces to be able to deter external security threats are expected to drive South Korean military expenditure over the forecast period.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Nuclear threats from North Korea, acquisition of new technology, and reduction in reliance on imports set to drive defense expenditure.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Future of the South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Key Features and Benefits
· The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
· The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the South Korean defense industry.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
· The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
· The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
· The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in South Korea. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948