The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Oman’s cards and payments market, including:
· Current and forecast values for each category of Oman’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
· Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
· Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Oman’s cards and payments industry
To Read The Complete Report with TOC:-
· Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
· Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
· Competitive landscape of Oman’s cards and payments industry
Steady economic growth, a rise in the volume of the banked population and improvements in payment infrastructure drove the growth of Oman’s card payments channel during the review period (2008–2012). In terms of the volume of cards in circulation, Oman’s card payments channel posted a review-period CAGR of 14.26%. This was mainly driven by growth in the credit and charge card categories.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
The total volume of cards in circulation increased from 1.9 million cards in 2008 to 3.3 million in 2012. Over the forecast period (2013–2017), the card payments channel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.22%, from 3.6 million cards in 2013 to 4.4 million in 2017. Although cash continues to be an important part of the overall payments system, it is increasingly being displaced by the card payments channel.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948